Self Drive Travel Tips
► DL or TDL are request to keep with your body while driving.
► You must buy Automobile Liability Insurance for your vehicle.
► You must driving in certain area and route which marked in "Temporary Vehicle Plate and Driving Permit"
► Obey China's traffic laws and regulations.The traffic is very heavy in the central China, you may drive excellently, but you don't know the Chinese drivers in their car. they may just get their driving license, besides, Chinese still need more time to follow the traffic rules.
► Usually passengers car as "C" and "Z" driving class.
► You can't drive with an "International Driver License" in China. the temperary driving license required.
► In mainland China the traffic drives on the Right-hand side of the road.
► Road system as: A, City road; B, G-level road (National road, Guodao, most highways); C, S-level road (Provincial road, Shengdao); X-level road (County road, Xiandao); T-level road (Town & village road, as well as farm road).
Any questions? Ask us here
- Qinghai Route of Silk Road
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...
- How to Plan Your Silk Road ...
- Silk Road History of Hexi Corridor
- Southern Silk Road Travel
- Silk Road Travel to Dunhuang
- Silk Road Travel to South Xinjiang
- Silk Road Zhangye Travel Guide