Silk Road Travel Tips
- More Details
Best Seasons to visit the Silk Road: The months of May and October are the best time to travel the Silk Road. The summer can be searingly hot. The winter is freezing. During May, the average temperature along the route is around 15C. The scenery is most beautiful during May. The accumulated winter s...
Post Time: 19-01-03 Views: 185
- Total 1 Page 1 Records
Any questions? Ask us here
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...
- How to Plan Your Silk Road ...
- Silk Road History of Hexi Corridor
- Southern Silk Road Travel
- Silk Road Travel to Dunhuang
- Silk Road Travel to South Xinjiang
- Silk Road Zhangye Travel Guide
- Silk Road Travel to Gansu and Qingh...