Xinjiang Overland Tours
Situated in the middle of Asia, Xinjiang is a vital gate way of the Silk Road, As a meeting place of the great cultures of East and West..There are 47 minorities, every ethnic group have their own culture and folklore which are unique and fascinating beautiful clothes, marvelous festival and their attractive celebration.Xinjiang is attracting more and more tourists from all of the world with its unique folklores and landscapes as well as the colorful tourism resources. We promise you an unforgetable tour for everyone of you
- More Details
Duration: 14Days from: US$4200usd
The Xinjiang-Tibet Highway is probably the most difficult route among the four roads. It's very remote and its average altitude is even higher than the Qinghai-Tibet Highway. However, the unique scenery along the road draws many people to risk the difficulty of the journey. Driving along the Xinjia...
China Silk Road ToursMore
- Great silk Road Tour from Tashkent to Dunhuang ( from US$ )
Destinations: Tashkent-Khiva-Bukhara-Samarkand-Bishkek-Kochkor-Son Kul-Tash Rabat-Kashgar-Urumqi-Turpan-Dunhuang
- West China Travel to Qinghai and Gansu ( from US$ )
Destinations: Xian-Xining-Dachaidan Yadan-Dunhuang-Jiayuguan-Zhangye
- Silk Road Travel from Malaysia by Airasia ( from US$ )
- Tibet gears up for off-season touri...
- The scenery along the Xi'an-Chengdu...
- From Silk Road to Silk Road Railway...
- Lanzhou: More than just noodles
- How to perfect your 72-hour visa-fr...
- An impressive way to admire the Mog...
- Zhangye Rainbow Danxia Landform
- Silk Road Travel from Australia
- Silk Road Travel from Malaysia
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizen