Xinjiang Overland Tours
Situated in the middle of Asia, Xinjiang is a vital gate way of the Silk Road, As a meeting place of the great cultures of East and West..There are 47 minorities, every ethnic group have their own culture and folklore which are unique and fascinating beautiful clothes, marvelous festival and their attractive celebration.Xinjiang is attracting more and more tourists from all of the world with its unique folklores and landscapes as well as the colorful tourism resources. We promise you an unforgetable tour for everyone of you
- More Details
Duration: 12Days from: US$2100
Northern xinjiang Tour, Kanas, Naraty grassland, Hemu Village...
- More Details
Duration: 14Days from: US$3600usd
The Xinjiang-Tibet Highway is probably the most difficult route among the four roads. It's very remote and its average altitude is even higher than the Qinghai-Tibet Highway. However, the unique scenery along the road draws many people to risk the difficulty of the journey. Driving along the Xinjia...
China Silk Road ToursMore
- Silk Road Culture Exploration Tour ( from US$ 2390 )
Destinations: Beijing, Datong, Pingyao, Xian, Jiayuguan, Dunhuang, Turpan, Urumqi Tour
- Silk Road in-depth Tour ( from US$ 2211 )
Destinations: Xian, Dunhuang, Urumqi, Kashgar, Aksu, Kuqa, Korla, Turpan
- Silk Road Luxurious Tour ( from US$ 2217 )
Destinations: Xian, Dunhuang, Turpan, Urumqi, Kashgar
Any questions? Ask us here
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...
- How to Plan Your Silk Road ...
- Silk Road History of Hexi Corridor
- Southern Silk Road Travel
- Silk Road Travel to Dunhuang
- Silk Road Travel to South Xinjiang
- Silk Road Zhangye Travel Guide
- Silk Road Travel to Gansu and Qingh...