Packing Lists for Qinghai Tour
1.Located in northwest China, the temperature difference between day and night is large. Travelers are advised to take some warm clothes. It is recommended to carry jackets and sweaters in case of catching colds.
2. Qinghai has a high altitude, strong ultraviolet radiation.Visitors need to bring adequate sunscreen products, e.g. sunblock, lip stick, sunglasses, sun hats and other sunscreen products.
3. Qinghai has a high altitude, the first-timers may have mild altitude sickness, such as headaches, dizziness and loss of appetite and so on, These are normal phenomena, and no need to panic, just drink plenty of water or have some Hongjingtian (A anti-altitude medicine), have good rest,and avoid strenuous exercise.
4.Due to the vast area of the northwestern region, the attractions are scattered and please note that there is a jet lag between the West and East of China. You’d better take carsickness pills if you have carsickness otherwise the journey will be very hard and exhausting.
- Silk Road Travel from Australia
- Silk Road Travel from Malaysia
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizen
- Essence of Spring-Apricot Blossom F...
- Qinghai Route of Silk Road
- The Silk Road Beef Noodles
- Silk Road Private Tour
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...