Kashgar ToursKashgar is one of the 24 famous historical and cultural cities in China. As a hub of transportation on the Silk Road, it was a important center for oriental and occidental cultural exchanges and therefore has displayed a higher degree of civilization since ancient times.Tourists are welcome to Kashgar all the year around. However,summer and autumn are the best seasons for tourism.It is said that" without visiting Kashgar.one can never really know Xinjiang" This has already become the common belief of both Chinese and forein tourists.
- More Details
Duration: 2Days from: US$380
Destinations: Kashgar,Taxkogan county
It is exciting to adventure from Kashgar to Khunjerab Pass by the old Karakom Highway. You can enjoy the fantastic landscape of Pamir Plateau. Explore the Tajik Autonomous County, more than 5000 meters above sea level, Khunjerab Pass is adjacent with Pakistan, 125 km south of Taxkorgan county, is app...
China Silk Road ToursMore
- Silk Road Tour from Tashkent to Dunhuang ( from US$ 3800 )
Destinations: Tashkent - Khiva - Bukhara - Samarkand - Bishkek - Kochkor - Son Kul - Tash Rabat - Kashgar -Urumqi -Turpan -Dunhuang
- Silk Road Muslim Tour ( from US$ 1050 )
Destinations: Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi
- Silk Road Adventure to Taklamakan Desert ( from US$ 2617 )
Destinations: Xian - Lanzhou - Xiahe - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Kuqa - Aksu - Makit - Kashgar - Taxkorgan
- Silk Road Tours in 2020
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizens
- Silk Road Train Tours
- Silk Road Private Tour
- Silk Road Travel from Australia
- Silk Road Tour from Malaysia
- The First Skating Ceremony of Hemu ...
- Southern Xinjiang Travel Experience...
- Our Tour to Xinjiang Province II
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...