Weather of the Silk Road
The northwest has hot but dry summers. Xinjiang, in the far northwest, is just as cold as the rest of northern China during the winters.
The best time to visit Dunhuang is from April to October. In summer the sun is very strong and the temperature is between 28 to 41 Degree Celsius, so the sunscreen is essential.
In winter it’s very cold, the temperature is between -15 to -30.5 Degree Celsius, so bring plenty of warm clothes.
As the start of the Silk Road, Xi'an is a warm temperate semi-humid continental monsoon climate with distinct cold, warm, dry and wet seasons. In winter the The annual average temperature is between -1. 2℃ to 0. 0℃, in summer the average temperature is between 26. 3℃ to 26. 6℃.
Related Articles & Posts
- Silk Road Travel from Australia
- Silk Road Travel from Malaysia
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizen
- Essence of Spring-Apricot Blossom F...
- Qinghai Route of Silk Road
- The Silk Road Beef Noodles
- Silk Road Private Tour
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...