Located in the northwestern part of Xinjiang, the Bortala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture is bounded on The west and the north by Kazakstan, with the Tianshan Mountains on the south and Jungar Basin on the east, covering an area of 27 thousands square kilometers. It has under its jurisdiction Bole City and two counties of Jinghe and Wenquan.
China Silk Road ToursMore
- Silk Road Tour from Tashkent to Dunhuang ( from US$ 3800 )
Destinations: Tashkent - Khiva - Bukhara - Samarkand - Bishkek - Kochkor - Son Kul - Tash Rabat - Kashgar -Urumqi -Turpan -Dunhuang
- Silk Road Muslim Tour ( from US$ 1050 )
Destinations: Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi
- Silk Road Adventure to Taklamakan Desert ( from US$ 2617 )
Destinations: Xian - Lanzhou - Xiahe - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Kuqa - Aksu - Makit - Kashgar - Taxkorgan
- Silk Road Tours in 2020
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizens
- Silk Road Train Tours
- Silk Road Private Tour
- Silk Road Travel from Australia
- Silk Road Tour from Malaysia
- The First Skating Ceremony of Hemu ...
- Southern Xinjiang Travel Experience...
- Our Tour to Xinjiang Province II
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...