Introduction of Kanas Lake Fish Watching Pavilion
Kanas Lake Fish Watching Pavilion was built on the top of Harakat (In Mongolian means Camel Peak) at an altitude of 2030 meters. It is more than 600 meters away from the lake. Because it is in the best position to observe the "lake monster", it is named Fish Watching Pavilion.
Silk Road Travel,Xi'an,Qinghai,Gansu,Xinjiang,Kashgar
There are two ways to reach the fishing pavilion: one is to take a bus at the back of the mountain to the mountainside; the other is to climb up the mountain on foot via the stone steps built for climbers at the lake outlet. The "fish watching Pavilion" on the west side of the lake can view the overall beauty of Kanas lake. One of them can have a bird's eye view of Kanas lake, and 3/4 of the lake has a panoramic view.
Any questions? Ask us here
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizen
- Essence of Spring-Apricot Blossom F...
- Qinghai Route of Silk Road
- The Silk Road Beef Noodles
- Silk Road Private Tour
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...
- How to Plan Your Silk Road Tour
- Silk Road History of Hexi Corridor