14 DaysSilk Road Discovery by Train
Follow the steps of Marco Polo along the legendary Silk Road Tour to Xi’an, Lanzhou, Xiahe, Jiayuguan, Dunhuang, Turpan, Kashgar and Urumqi
Guranteed departure group tour on 6th June, 1990usd/pax (Great Deal)
Depart: 9th May, 20th June, 15th Aug, 12th Sept, 26th Sept
10 Days Southern Xinjiang Adventure
Driving across the Taklamakan desert, experience the unique customer of the local Uyghurs. Enjoy the historical sites of the ancient Silk Road to Taxkorgan, Kashgar, Yarkent, Hotan, Kuqa, Turpan and Urumqi.
Trip Report / Comments about this tour
14 Day North Xinjiang Photography Tour
Enjoy the very best view of Xinjiang. Explore the mysterious Kanas Lake, Splendid Sarym Lake. Driving across the highest bridge in the world in fruit valley.
Travel from Kyrgyzstan to Kashgar
via Turgart / Irkeshtam Port
4 Days Kashgar tour (Port + 2 days Kashgar city + Port)
4 Days Kashgar tour (Port + 1 day Kashgar city + Karakul Lake+ Port)
5 Days Kashgar tour (Port + 2days Kashgar city + 1 day Karakul Lake Port)
9 Days Best Xinjiang Tour to Taxkorgan, Kashgar, Turpan,
Urumqi and Heavely Lake in Tianshan Mountain
Visit the local Uyghur family. Experience the pure landscape of Pamir Plateau. Accommodation in the YURTS in Heavenly Lake. Close to the nature, knowing about the folklore of Xinjiang
Overland Tour from Xinjiang to Tibet via Ngari
Driving along the Xinjiang-Tibet Highway is a challenging journey. Compared with the other three highways to Tibet, the Xinjiang-Tibet Highway is remote and hard, but at the same time, also mysterious and sacred. Once you have experienced it, it will be worth your whole lifetime to remember it
Xinjiang CITIC TRAVEL
is specialized in the Silk Road tours which is not only rich in ancient history and culture but also offered excellent quality at fair prices. Make use of our superb infrastructure to combine exciting culture tours, outstanding adventure tours, relaxing wellness breaks, and experiencing minority excursions. Experience unforgettable holiday highlights with great value for money and reasonably priced!
Best Silk Road Tours
- Top Tours
- Special Offers
- 8 days Xinjiang Silk Road Highlights (Dunhuang, Turpan, Kashgar, Urumqi)
- 14 days Track the footstep of Tang Sanzang Adventure
- 22 Days Culture Diversity of the Silk Road Tour
- 11 Days Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Beijing(Kashgar, Urumqu, Turpan, Dunhuang, Xian)
- 16 Days Silk Road & Northern Xinjiang Tour(Kashgar,Kuqa, Bayinbuluk,Turpan,Dunhuang, Xining, Tongren, Xiahe,Lanzhou)
- 9 days Xinjiang Impressive Tour (Urumqi, Turpan, Kanas)
- 9 days Southern Xinjiang Adventure (Urumqi, Turpan, Kashgar, Khotan)
- 12 days Classic Xinjiang tour (Urumqi, Kanas, Turpan, Kashgar)
- 10 Days Northern Xinjiang Tour(Urumqi, Kanas,Karamay, Naraty, Bayinbuluk, Korler, Dunhuang)
- 7 Days Xinjiang Culture Tour
Discover Silk Road’s cultural heritage and stunning scenery as we trace two historic routes from the edge of the Tibet plateau to the ancient kingdom of Nepal. Experience the Tibetan culture and Xinjiang culture differently. Visit the Panda in Chengdu, overland to Nepal with its spectacular archaeological sites through out the whole journey...
Destination: Beijing-Xian-Shanghai Tour
Start from the capital, this tour will take you to the mysterious and attractive historical Silk Route in China, where you will visit many historical wonders, Buddhism temples and beautiful Chinese classical architectures and historical ruins as well as the weekly Great Sunday Bazaar...
From:$45325 days Grand China Tour
This lifetime journey combines the the essence of historical and cultural China with its scenic beauty and hidden treasures.The journey start with in Beijing with a walk on the Great Wall ,visit the famous Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an,travel to Panda's hometown -Chengdu,and cruising in the Mighty Yangtze River...
This journey is designed for first time to see China's world famous Silk Road Route including the Great Wall,Tiananmen Square,and Forbidden City in Beijing and Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an. UNESCO Mogao Caves, Unique Sunday Bazaar, Learn morn about Giant Pandas at the Pandas Reserve in Chengdu and enjoy the spectacular views of the Yangtze River ...
Silk Road DestinationsMore
Ancient 'Changan', historic center of Chinese Civilization.
China's most significant capital of Buddhist Art.
Kashgar is one of the historical and cultural cities in Xinjiang.
Travel Companion Calling
- 9days silk road travel to Lanzhou, Jiayuguan, Dunhuang, Turp
Starting Date:8th June US$1590usd /Pax
- 7 Days Xinjiang Culture Tour
Starting Date:1st May US$880/Pax
- 12 Days Essence of Xinjiang Tour
Starting Date:2014-05-06 US$1520/Pax
- 14 Days Silk Road Train Adventure
Starting Date:2014-04-22 US$1920/Pax
Any questions? Ask us here
- Xinjiang Minorities Celebrate Nowru...
- Best Time to Visit Xinjiang
- Folk performance in Xinjiang
- Ancient Buddhist temple found in Ta...
- In the steps of Marco Polo and Geng...
- Silk Road Travel Story from our cli...
- Xuanzang: A Buddhist Pilgrim on the...
- Travel Experience from Torugart Bor...
- SOS Children’s Village Urumqi
- Silk Road Reopens to Cultural Excha...
- My Travel Experience of Labrang Mon...
- Our Tour to Xinjiang Province II