Packing List For Gansu Holiday
It is a common tour operator like us.
What to Pack During Your Holiday Tours in Gansu?
2. Gansu has a large temperature difference between day and night, so you need to take a thin coat.
3. The natural grassland in Gannan is an important tourist resource; the weather & climate in here is changeable. If you travel to Gannan in summer, you have to prepare umbrellas and rain boots.
4. To take beautiful photos, you need to bring colourful silk scarves or clothes, and ladies should wear colourful skirts, and choose the length of the skirt according to your personal preference.
5. Gansu has a dry climate, so visitors need to bring a bottle, and have some water.
6. You will never know the real Gansu if you've never been to Dunhuang, and a journey to Dunhuang is never complete without visiting Mogao Grottoes. The light in Mogao Grottoes is dim, so visitors should not forget to bring a torch.
7. If you are planning to visit Echoing Sand Mountain & Crescent Moon Spring, you'd better wear comfortable hiking shoes, which will make the journey more convenient.
8. Gansu has the vast, and scattered attractions. Travellers who have motion sickness should take motion sickness medicine, otherwise, the journey will be very tired.
- Silk Road Tours in 2020
- Silk Road Tour for Senior Citizens
- Silk Road Train Tours
- Silk Road Private Tour
- Silk Road Travel from Australia
- Silk Road Tour from Malaysia
- The First Skating Ceremony of Hemu ...
- Southern Xinjiang Travel Experience...
- Our Tour to Xinjiang Province II
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...