Day 1Kashgar-Oytagh Glacier Park (130km,about 2hours)
- Oytagh Park
Meet our nice guide and driver in the morning.Then start you tour to Oytagh Glacier Park.Drive on the Karakorum High Way,after the bridge at Oytagh village, we depart the road for 30kms. This tour will offer you the chance to visit the Kyrgyz villages beside the mountain road and Kyrgyz/Uyghur nomads in the mountains living in Yurts. You will have the chance to hike in the mountains near to the glacier which is not dangerous. The scenery is amazing there.
The scenery along the way includes some of the best vistas of the Karakorum Highway and Kunlun Shan Mountain Range. Hues of all colors bestow this journey with fantastic photo opportunities that you won't want to miss, including the Kyrgyz villages nearby. When we arrive, we will walk in the forest and have a relaxing lunch in a local Kyrgyz yurt. After lunch we will trek two hours to the foot of the glacier crossing an interesting broken bridge on a mud mountain along the way. We will remain at the foot of the glacier for about an hour and then return down to the yurt for a welcoming meal before we drive back to Kashgar.
|Travel in party of||
|from 2 pax||N||100usd/pax|
* Excellent local Uighur English Speaking guide service
* All the entrance fee listed in the itinerary
* Personal expenses and tips to the guide and driver (no force)
Booking and Get a Response Within 1 Working Day
Any questions? Ask us here
- Dunhuang Specialities
- Silk Road Travel: Following the ste...
- Silk Road Travel from Kashgar to Pa...
- How to Plan Your Silk Road ...
- Silk Road History of Hexi Corridor
- Southern Silk Road Travel
- Silk Road Travel to Dunhuang
- Silk Road Travel to South Xinjiang
- Silk Road Zhangye Travel Guide
- Silk Road Travel to Gansu and Qingh...