Xinjiang-Tibet of China: Driving on the World Highest Road
Day 1Torugart-Kashgar ( 230kms, ASL: 1290M)
Enter China, and deal with the related procedures at border. Then drive to Kashgar for rest procedures. We will prepare and help to process all the necessary paperwork.
Day 2Kashgar (ASL: 1290m)
Almost one day to deal with the process for both vehicles and drivers’ temporary license at related office which is about 40KM away. If good luck, guests can save time to visit around Kashgar
Day 3Kashgar (ASL: 1290m)
Visiting in Kashgar. Options-Local “Sunday”Market,Id kar Mosque, Apak Hoja Tomb etc.
Day 6Maza - Dahongliutan
Day 8Duoma-Rutog -Gar (Ali)
Day 9Gar - Zhada - Mt. Kailash
Day 10Mt. Kailash ASL: 5600m
Whole day visit around Mt. Kailash. It’s reputed as Asia most scared mountain rises from the Barkha plain like giant four-sided 6714m-highchorten
Day 11Mt. Kailash-Manasarovar Lake
Drive a few to visit Manasarovar Lake, the holy lake of Tibet and which is near by Mt.Kailash. The altitude of Manasarovar is 4587m.
Day 12Manasarovar Lake-Zhongba
|Travel in party of||
|10 persons & above||N||$||$|
|Single room Supplement||N||$||$|
Any questions? Ask us here
- Silk Road Travel Story From Our US ...
- Silk Road Travel to Dunhuang
- How to Plan Your Silk Road ...
- Silk Road Zhangye Travel Guide
- Silk Road Travel to South Xinjiang
- Silk Road Travel to Gansu and Qingh...
- Xinjiang Minorities Celebrate Nowru...
- In the steps of Marco Polo and Geng...
- Qingming Festival (Tomb Sweeping Da...
- Travel Experience from Turgart Bord...