Kashgar City Tour
Tour Code: CITIC-KS-08
Day 1Kashgar City Tour ( visiting date is Sunday, highly recommended)
- We are going to the Bazaar :)
Id Kah Mosque is the large Mosque in China and most famous one in Xinjiang. The Mosque started to build in the mid of fifteenth century, and has gradually developed to the present size.
Apak Hoja Tomb This Mazar is the holiest place in Xinjiang and an architectural treasure Built in 1640 ， it is reminiscent of the Central Asian artistic style of Samarkand or Isfahan.
Old Town,walking in the streets of its Old Town, will provide a sense of what this legendary Central Asian hub was like in the days when the Silk Road was at its zenith. 500-year old remnants of the city wall, narrow lanes and colorful multi-ethnic crowds combine to make Kashgar's historic district a highlight of any visit to the city.
|Travel in party of||
|from 2 pax||N||70usd/pax|
* Excellent local Uighur English Speaking guide service
* All the entrance fee listed in the itinerary
* Personal expenses and tips to the guide and driver (no force)
- Xinjiang Travel-Pamir Plateau
- Travel Experience From Xi’an to K...
- Silk Road Travel Story from our cli...
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...
- Northern Xinjiang Tour Story
- Best Time to Visit Xinjiang
- 12 Days Essence Xinjiang Group Tour...
- Xinjiang & Dunhuang Group Tour ...
- The Winter Solstice Festival
- Xinjiang Travel (Taxkorgan County)