Day Tour to Oytagh Glacier Park
Tour Code: CITIC-KS-01
Day 1Kashgar-Oytagh Glacier Park (130km,about 2hours)
- Oytagh Park
Meet our nice guide and driver in the morning.Then start you tour to Oytagh Glacier Park.Drive on the Karakorum High Way,after the bridge at Oytagh village, we depart the road for 30kms. This tour will offer you the chance to visit the Kyrgyz villages beside the mountain road and Kyrgyz/Uyghur nomads in the mountains living in Yurts. You will have the chance to hike in the mountains near to the glacier which is not dangerous. The scenery is amazing there.
The scenery along the way includes some of the best vistas of the Karakorum Highway and Kunlun Shan Mountain Range. Hues of all colors bestow this journey with fantastic photo opportunities that you won't want to miss, including the Kyrgyz villages nearby. When we arrive, we will walk in the forest and have a relaxing lunch in a local Kyrgyz yurt. After lunch we will trek two hours to the foot of the glacier crossing an interesting broken bridge on a mud mountain along the way. We will remain at the foot of the glacier for about an hour and then return down to the yurt for a welcoming meal before we drive back to Kashgar.
|Travel in party of||
|from 2 pax||N||100usd/pax|
* Excellent local Uighur English Speaking guide service
* All the entrance fee listed in the itinerary
* Personal expenses and tips to the guide and driver (no force)
- Xinjiang Travel-Pamir Plateau
- Travel Experience From Xi’an to K...
- Silk Road Travel Story from our cli...
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...
- Northern Xinjiang Tour Story
- Best Time to Visit Xinjiang
- 12 Days Essence Xinjiang Group Tour...
- Xinjiang & Dunhuang Group Tour ...
- The Winter Solstice Festival
- Xinjiang Travel (Taxkorgan County)