Self Drive Travel Tips
► DL or TDL are request to keep with your body while driving.
► You must buy Automobile Liability Insurance for your vehicle.
► You must driving in certain area and route which marked in "Temporary Vehicle Plate and Driving Permit"
► Obey China's traffic laws and regulations.The traffic is very heavy in the central China, you may drive excellently, but you don't know the Chinese drivers in their car. they may just get their driving license, besides, Chinese still need more time to follow the traffic rules.
► Usually passengers car as "C" and "Z" driving class.
► You can't drive with an "International Driver License" in China. the temperary driving license required.
► In mainland China the traffic drives on the Right-hand side of the road.
► Road system as: A, City road; B, G-level road (National road, Guodao, most highways); C, S-level road (Provincial road, Shengdao); X-level road (County road, Xiandao); T-level road (Town & village road, as well as farm road).
- Mogao Cave 275 (Northern Liang 421-...
- Xinjiang Travel-Pamir Plateau
- Travel Experience From Xi’an to K...
- Silk Road Travel Story from our cli...
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...
- Northern Xinjiang Tour Story
- Best Time to Visit Xinjiang
- 12 Days Essence Xinjiang Group Tour...
- Xinjiang & Dunhuang Group Tour ...
- The Winter Solstice Festival