Day Tour to Karakul Lake
Duration: 1 Days
from: US$on enquiry
Tour Code: CITIC-KS-07
Day 1Kashgar -Karakul Lake (200km,about 4hours)
- Our German Client by the side of Karakul Lake
Karakul Lake At an altitude of 3,600 m. it is the highest lake of the Pamir plateau, near the junction of the Pamir, Tianshan and Kunlun Mountain ranges. Surrounded by mountains which remain snow-covered throughout the year, the three highest peaks visible from the lake are the Muztag Ata (7546m), Kongur Tagh (7,649m) and Kongur Tiube. The lake is popular among travelers for its beautiful scenery and the clarity of its reflection in the water, whose color ranges from a dark green to azure and light blue. There are two Kirgiz settlements along the shore of Karakul Lake, a number of yurts about 1km east of the bus drop-off point and a village with stone houses located on the western shores.
Karakorum high way It is 1200 kilometers almost Sino Pakistan—Chinese friendship high way build since 1976. Ancient Silk Road Merchants often run Via over Karakorum, Wahan corridor with Hindi Kush Mountain to India, Pakistan until Iran. On the road, enjoy the scenery of the Mt. Muztag, Taxkorgan, Persian language that means, stone castle, the brave Tajiks people lives on the Pamir more than 2000 year with nomadic life.
- Mogao Cave 275 (Northern Liang 421-...
- Xinjiang Travel-Pamir Plateau
- Travel Experience From Xi’an to K...
- Silk Road Travel Story from our cli...
- Xinjiang Tour Story from Singapore ...
- Northern Xinjiang Tour Story
- Best Time to Visit Xinjiang
- 12 Days Essence Xinjiang Group Tour...
- Xinjiang & Dunhuang Group Tour ...
- The Winter Solstice Festival